Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels. Logitech Gaming Software includes third-party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third-party software listed below:
- Digia QT – Application and User Interface Framework
- Microsoft Runtime Libraries – Application and Hardware Support
These included third-party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys added
New game profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Download Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech provide software for free. All you have to do is download it from the official website. You can simply following this download link.