Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels. Logitech Gaming Software includes third-party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third-party software listed below:
- Digia QT – Application and User Interface Framework
- Microsoft Runtime Libraries – Application and Hardware Support
These included third-party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys added
New game profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus